I fell out of the sky today. Ok, no I didn’t. But I did do this stuff:
- I worked on my thesis for eight hours on Saturday. Zero hours on Sunday.
- I did four loads of laundry today.
- I also cleaned a bunch of stuff, too.
- The Bills won. I don’t believe it either.
- The Sabres didn’t play. Neither did any of the other NHL teams. Fuck Bettman.
- Ibanez hit another two-run homer and we found out that the price of all of his good luck was Derek Jeter’s ankle.
- I made spaghetti and sausage last night; leftovers today. And tomorrow. And Tuesday.
- I made cranberry bread, too.
- There are people killing zombies on my TV right now. They were last year’s models. Soon, they will be dealing with this years model. I have excite.
- I always wake up early on Mondays and get to work extra early. People generally hate me for this.