So here’s the deal:
I haven’t been on much lately because I’ve come up with a few new rules regarding Tumblr’s technical issues.
- I will log off when I see the Tumbeasts three times.
- I will log off when Tumblr says it is “Loading More Posts” then sits there spinning like I thought only Windows hourglasses do.
As you can imagine, I’ve had a lot of free time. A LOT! So much so, that in the past week I’ve:
- Read two novels - (Notes of a Dirty Old Man by Charles Bukowski and The Island of Doctor Moreau by H.G. Wells).
- Watched every episode of Firefly. (I had previously never seen any of them. Overall, not bad, but still prefer Farscape, but possibly due to the larger sample size.)
- Cleaned by entire apartment (including a thorough scrubbing of the kitchen and bathroom).
- Missed every college basketball game (on purpose, because I’m really not a fan of college sports which insist on upholding the hypocritical position that these people are “scholar athletes” - (sidenote, I am referring mainly to basketball and football here, not the other sports)).
- Listened to or watched every Buffalo Sabres hockey game (Go Sabres!)
- “Solved the world’s problems without even trying” (ok, Dennis DeYoung helped a bit with this one).
And with Tumblr’s refusal to get its act together, I can hardly wait to see what I do this week!